My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Trial Law, Appellate Law, Administrative, Civil & Criminal Defense
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Law Offices of Thomas E. Hayes advocates for clients in administrative hearings, trials and appeals, Business Law, Civil litigation, Family Law, Real Estate and Criminal and Traffic Defense cases in state and federal tribunals. Based in Milwaukee, I have repesented people in courts throughout all of Wisconsin. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problems. With more than 30 years of experience, I am focused on attaining your objectives. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Offices of Thomas E. Hayes has a thorough understanding of WI law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. I give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you
- Business Law: I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, contract review and development, breach of contract, and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their dispute in state and federal tribunals.
- State and Federal Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges in state and federal courts.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as property division, child custody/placement and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- Federal Court Litigation: While most trials are handled in state courts, certain cases are tried in federal court. If you face a lawsuit where federal jurisdiction applies, you need an attorney with the experience and knowledge necessary to defend your rights.
- Labor & Employment Law: I represent Wisconsin clients in employment law cases including federal employees in EEO and MSPB complaints. I handle issues involving unfair labor practices, sexual harassment, background investigations, wage and hour law, discrimination and more.
- Appellate Law: I am dedicated to helping you through every aspect of the litigation process, including appeals. I have the experience necessary to successfully represent you in appellate court.
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
When you retain the services of Law Offices of Thomas E. Hayes, you can be assured that I am fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Milwaukee law firm today
Law Offices of Thomas E. Hayes sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My office is conveniently located in Milwaukee. Call the firm at 414-323-2475 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.